Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: smf/CPG integration  (Read 8181 times)

shutiri

• Coppermine regular visitor
smf/CPG integration
« on: May 04, 2004, 09:08:47 pm »

Hi.

I read on the CPG readme about the integration of CPG and phpBB.  I tried to integrate them unsuccessfully.  Casper told me to try with smf board, but it isn't listed on the readme.  I asked on the smf forum about it and somebody answered me this:
As far as the SMF-Coppermine integration goes, there is currently a bridge to integrate the two, but it is only available for charter members at the moment.

So, it seems I have to pay $50 to finally integrate CPG with a board.  What should I do ?

thank you,
shutiri.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: smf/CPG integration
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 11:45:50 pm »

What the people told you on SMF board is not true: the SMF bridge has been created by Jack (who is a member of the Coppermine dev team), although the SMF devs were very helpful. The SMF bridge file has been released by the coppermine dev team and is available for download from our webspace at sf.net: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/coppermine/cpg1.2.1_bidge_smf1.0b4i_beta0.5.zip?download, or you can use the latest one from the devel branch of the cvs, using web cvs: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/coppermine/devel/bridge/smf.inc.php

GauGau

shutiri

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 01:31:12 am »

thank you for the aclaration... Which one should I use ?

Gaugau, I had so many troubles trying to integrate phpBB with CPG that I'm a little frustrated.  I've tried to take you (unsuccessfully  ;)) to that thread in other messages... Could you please check it out and tell me what do you think about it ?  Should I just give up integrating CPG/phpBB and re-install everything with smf, or was it just some dumb newbie error and you can tell me what to do ?

thank you, and sorry for the abuse.
shutiri.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=1164.60

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 01:39:56 am »

do not bump here to make me go to another thread, I ignored your bump once, I will do so again. There may be several reasons why someone doesn't answer a posting (read FAQ: I've posted my question a while ago, but nobody answers.), in this case it's because I don't know an answer (like I said before on other threads: I don't like phpBB, that's why I converted this board to SMF ;)), or I don't care to look into it in more detail.

GauGau

shutiri

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 01:54:48 am »

Ok, I'm sorry...   :-[  I won't ask again.

I will convert to smf...
thank you.
shutiri.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.